How COVID-19 Safety Impacts Your Visit
- You must wear a mask at all times during the visit. You need to bring your own masks. No exception.
- You need to pass two (2) screenings. First, pre-screening happens 1 day prior to your appointment. An email with a link to online pre-screening survey will be sent to you 24hr before appointment. Please answer this survey (takes 1 minute) as soon as you receive the email. Second, on-site screening happens upon your arrival.
- You need to sign a consent form and declare that you are free from any COVID-19 symptoms
- You need to arrive 10 minutes early to fill out consent form and get ready. If you arrive late, we might need to re-arrange the appointment time due to special arrangement on social distancing
- Any non-patient who you accompany with will need to wait outside of the facility (indoor waiting available)
- All staff must pass daily self-screening to ensure they are free from any COVID-19 symptoms upon each arrival